The UI/UX Designer has a strong understanding of interaction design. The successful candidate will work with the UI/UX Lead in an Agile environment to create user testing scenarios, content outlines, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, graphic mock ups and rapid prototypes. These resources are used by our design and development teams to provide a clear roadmap of features, structure and flow.
Minimum 1 year experience as a Visual Designer in web development organizations with additional certifications from professional institutes preferred. We are looking for creative Visual designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret the product needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and related tools.
- Exposure to software development process and familiarity with browser testing tools.
- A graphics design (or equivalent) diploma or degree with a focus on information systems, HCI and mass media and communication preferred.
- Transforming interface wire-frames/ sketches into rich, aesthetic visual representations that can be translated into desktop interfaces.
- Developing a visual framework and establish clear guidelines for developers to ensure fidelity to design.
- Generating visually exciting patterns/ templates that simplify communication of complex information to users.
- Development of presentation and interface graphics using industry standard tooling.
- Staying informed about the industry best practices, market trends and design techniques. Be able to roll this knowledge into product upgrade cycles.
- Support the development and design team in generation of quick prototypes as and when required by ensuring access to (and know how of) rapid prototyping tool-kits